Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oh Little Playmate


Oh little playmate,
Will you come play with me,
And bring your dollies three,
Climb up my apple tree?

Slide down my rainbow,
Into my cellar door,
And we'll be jolly friends,
Forever more.

Journaling: I am delighted to have found a new playmate in Miz Dee. There's something special about a playmate that isn't found in a "friend, acquaintance, buddy, or hot partner."

A playmate is willing to go on new adventures, to poke in dark places with a stick, to find pretty rocks in the creek that will go home to live in the treasure chest.

A playmate has the sense of wonderment and delight to explore the world with new eyes every day.

A playmate can cause your soul to sing a happy tune.

Everybody needs a playmate and now I have one in Miz Dee!

Squee!

No comments: