Friday, May 7, 2010

EDM #7 - Draw a Bottle, Jar or Tin from the Kitchen

Journaling:

Looked for something interesting to draw. Most of the stuff in my kitchen was boring.

Found the olive oil in the back of the top cabinet. I don't use it much for cooking, only for making salad dressing. When I cook with it the food has a weird taste that just seems wrong. Maybe it's the cook that's wrong, not the olive oil.

Next to the olive oil I found this little squeeze bottle of honey. Oy vey. I have no idea how long it's been up there. I have no idea how it got in my cabinet either. That's a scary thought.

It's going to live in the trash can now.


If I revisit the EDM challenges each year, I'll work back around to this one and clean out my pantry cabinets on a regular basis. A win-win situation.

No comments: