Friday, May 28, 2010

More Art Supplies

Journaling:

Hubby took one of my sketches to work still attached in my watercolor pad. The sketch was a gift but the pad wasn't. It never made it home. A good excuse to buy more. (Strathmore Windpower watercolor pads, 9 x 12 and 6 x 9, 40% off.)

Needed some disposable palette pads for use with acrylic paints. On sale for $1.00 each. A bargain!

A new set of Staedtler Pigment Liner pens. My current set is running dry. I love how these pens glide across the page. They are so much better than PITTs or Pigma Microns!

Pigmented ink stamp pads. All I have are little tiny stamp pads about the size of a quarter and two of them four have dried up.

Oval stamp. I'm thinking about using this on any sketch that is an EDM challenge. I'll write EDM #XX in the oval so they can be easily identified.

Also got three more photo keeper boxes, not to keep photos but my ever-growing collection of art supplies.

A DAY IN WHICH I ADD TO MY ART SUPPLY HOARD. I love those kinda days!

Off to find some supper. Poppy asked me what I wanted to eat and I replied, "Something different." Oh boy, did I get different.

1 comment:

Laure Ferlita said...

Art supplies are always fun! I'm going to have to check out the Staedtler's. You are the second person who has mentioned them this week. I would also be interested in hearing how you like the Windpower watercolor paper.

Enjoy your new toys!