Sunday, May 23, 2010

Monkeytoes - EDM #23 - Draw Your Foot

Journaling:

I have big ol' long monkey toes that I can move independently. It's rather disturbing looking now that I think about it.

I can pick up almost anything off the floor without having to bend over. That's come in very handy as I've gotten older.

I also have impossibly high arches. Never have found a pair of cowboy boots that fit correctly.

Nana told me today that one of the triplets was sitting on the floor and picked up a Froot Loop with her toes and put it in her mouth with her toes.

That monkey toe thing definitely runs in the family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My family has laughed at my feet all of my life, my aunt commenting once that I could probably hang by my feet from a tree. Would you say I have monkey feet also? Miz Dee

Unknown said...

I think we must be related in some way.