Tuesday, May 4, 2010

EDM #4 - Draw a Mug or Cup

Journaling:

There's not a single teacup in the house and all our coffee mugs are plain, straight-sided and white...too boring to draw.

This is one of Hubby's travel coffee mugs. It has a big honkin' 3-D metal emblem on it. Full of coffee it weighs in at 1 lb., 11 oz. (I weighed it). That's a lot of heft for just a morning cup of joe. No wonder he never uses this one.

Succumbed to the allure of the polka-dotted needle case on a shopping trip today. It was a deal for just $3.99. It works great as an art case for my essential sketching supplies. Woot!

Also picked up these fruity scented soaps to put in my dresser drawers to give them a happy, girly smell. It just makes my day go a little better when my socks smell like lemons and my knickers smell like pears.

No comments: