Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Stuff



Note: There's a little bit of overlap here from the last post. I should have waited until the day was over and my daily journal page complete before posting on the blog. Sorry 'bout that.


Journaling:

Tried sketching Hubby but he wiggles too much. He was trying to sew up the rotten boat seats. Gave him a pinhead again, and pin feet. Did OK on the body because I did it as a blind contour, but then I looked down at the drawing for the head and feet. That's where I messed up. (Original in Black n' Red - Staedtler 0.3)

Our CPA called to tell me my deductions are not actually deductible. Gaaahhhh!!! This was after I had called her to make sure they were.

Income tax returns make me crazy! Why are they called returns anyway? If I calculate things correctly, I shouldn't return anything to the IRS, they should be returning things to me.

Something blew up or fell down in China over the weekend. TV news reports showed ambulances responding to the scene. Why does a Chinese ambulance have the word AMBULANCE written on the side in English? Why not Russian or some other language? Seems odd.

Hoarding: Buried Alive is my new favorite TV show. Not quite the trauma dramas as the original Hoarders but it will do. Makes me want to clean my house after watching an episode.

I think it would be fun to be a professional organizer, but maybe not for a hoarder. I don't know if I could handle finding a sailcat in the middle of the living room.

1 comment:

john.p said...

That hoarding show gives me the creeps. Those people are real, and it's sad that they probably won't change. I like your trial format of journaling, especially how you break it up in a later post. Food for thought.