Friday, January 22, 2010

Light Classical

Journaling:

Our cable TV company started broadcasting about 40 music channels on the upper end of the digital stations. One of them is "Light Classical." It is 24/7 with no commercials or interruptions. I feed it through the stereo and Bose tower speakers and rock out to Mozart all day and night. I love it!

It's late at night, I'm tired, so I'm doodling in my square Hand*book with an oddball colored Pentel Pilot G-2 unearthed from the bottom of my pen box. Drawing what is flashing on the TV screen on the Light Classical music channel.

Dinner and games with Mr. Hotdog and Cindy Lou tonight. Hubby tried out their new Wii Fit: snowboarding, golf driving range and hula-hooping. My husband is a sweetheart of a guy with many wonderful attributes but grace is not one of them. It was like watching Herman Munster hula-hooping. I nearly wet my pants with laughter.

No comments: