Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fridge Calender

EDM #49 - Draw Your Refrigerator - Exterior (What's on the door)

Journaling:

Made my annual fridge calendar today. It's always a fun thing to do. I'm getting faster at making these as the years go by. Only took about an hour this time. I got smart last year and made a list of all the birthdays and anniversaries in chronological order along with the age each year from 2009 - 2012. Makes writing them on the calendar soooo much easier.

44 Birthdays & Anniversaries; 36 holidays and days of note.

My turkey icon for Thanksgiving is the worst ever this year. The Christmas tree looks pretty cagey too. It seems like they should be better looking considering all the drawing I've been doing lately. Alas, no. Drew the New Year's Eve party hat on New Year's Day instead of Dec. 31st. Oh well, such is life.

To see a photo of the real thing (2007 finished, brand new 2008) click here.

No comments: