Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lost and Found, The Great Toenail Polish Debacle

Journaling:

I lost my bag of toenail polishes. Searched high and low but it was nowhere to be found. The last time I remember seeing it was the night before I left to visit my sister. I did a quicky repair job thinking I would do a complete pedicure once I got to Nana's house. Never happened.

Two weeks later the toes were looking awful so I took off the last of the tragic polish. Looked in its spot for the bag but it wasn't there. Shrugged and went on with life. Two more weeks pass with nekkid toes and I buy some cute flip-flops. Now I need polish.

Tear the house apart looking for the bag. Sent an email to Nana to search her house. Not there says she. Under the bed maybe? She looks again. Nope.

Did it fall out of a tote bag in my car or trunk? Nope. Search the luggage for the third time. Not there. Gave up and bought a new bottle.

Ponder the disappearing polish and go look in my overnight bag again. Turned it upside down and dumped it out this time. There it was. Must have been hiding behind my travel hair dryer. I think I may be losing my mind.

Painted my toenails whoredog red.

No comments: