Saturday, July 11, 2009

Soccer Crazy


I had only the line of the front bumper and roof of the SUV drawn when The Neighbors came out to leave. Ack! The nerve of some people! LOL!

I leapt from the porch to catch the details that had been hidden behind my tree. I stood in the yard madly scribbling as they prepared to leave.

As they passed by I tried to capture the wheels, wheel wells, and side details. As they turned the corner I tried to catch the rear window, cargo hatch and rear bumper. Some things are a guess on my part.

I'm pretty sure sketching in public isn't supposed to be at 15 MPH as it rolls past!

Luckily the houses stayed put.

1 comment:

Alex said...

I actually would like to have a car like that so that I could be starting my weekend roadtrips and activities soon. Nice capture!