Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Presents from Nana



Yes, I'm milking this birthday present thing for all it's worth. I don't usually get birthday presents, just cards and phone calls. So this birthday was an exceptionally Woo-Hoo! birthday...the most joyful one in a long, long time.

Journaling (to save your eyesight):
A box full of goodies arrived in the mail from Nana. She said the book [Making Handmade Books, 100+ Bindings, Structures & Forms] was on backorder and arrived just in time for her to pack it and ship it to me.

She got to flip through it for just a few minutes before packing it. She said she wanted to keep it for herself. I can understand why. When I opened it I was transfixed for an hour.

The Guardian Angel necklace was cool because I don't have much opportunity to wear her Guardian Angel pins anymore. I can wear the necklace all the time.

I think the cool retro stationery came from a thrift store which, to me, makes it even cooler.

The cat was on the front of the card which read, "In honor of your birthday, Bootsy pulled a piece of yarn out of his butt just for you!"

I have a very strange sister.

No comments: