Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Radar Love



EDM #13 - Draw Your Telephone

Journaling:

Hubby called on his way home to say he was picking up steaks for supper and would be home in about 30 minutes.

When I hung up I stared at the phone for a second thinking I surely would like to click the autodial button and talk to Nana for those 30 minutes. I didn't really have anything to say so I really shouldn't call.

As those thoughts were running through my head as I stared at the phone, it suddenly lit up and started playing Nana's ringtone. Yep, it was Nana calling me!

I told her all this and she laughed saying she didn't really have anything to talk about either. She just wanted to natter a few minutes.

The Radar Love between sisters is a magical and wondrous thing.

1 comment:

Timaree said...

That's wonderful. It's happened to me before too with my sisters.